HOZAN HS-51 Soldering Station
• The tip, heater, and sensor are integrated together, so that the temperature control function can correct temperature changes at the tip more quickly, reducing the work stress caused by the fall in temperature at the tip.
(also prevents work efficiency from falling)
• The newly-designed soldering iron has excellent heat insulation, allowing workers to work for a long time without feeling unpleasant heat.
• You can hold the insulation part of the tips, even just after turning off the switch, allowing easy and quick changing of the tips.
• Changing tips is quick and does not require any tools.
• Equipped with a setting lock function, essential for managing work temperature.
• The lock function uses a security code number, and does not require a card or key.
• Equipped with a sleep function, preventing oxidization and burning due to overheated tips.
• Equipped with auto shut-off function, which turns off the switch when you fail to do so.
Power Input: 100VAC
Dimensions (in mm): 146(L) x 115(W) x 98(H)
Power Consumption: 80W
Temperature range of tip: 50 - 450 degrees Celsius
Lead Time: 1-2 weeks NCNR